Finally, i got the letter

Published by yantie under , on 1:05 AM
I got a phone call yesterday from Unit Cuti Belajar...yeaahhaaaa...finally i got the letter from KPT..meaning that my study leave application has been approved...next step, i need to fill in a few compulsory documents.....next week i'm gonna complete all of it since i'm still on leave right now...sungguh tak sabar...this is the moment that i waited since january 2009 until now...my first aim for 2009 just around the corner to be completed and the journey will begin...Ahamdullillah..

Since i'm going to be a full time student soon, and this is also an aim to almost of my friends...so i would like to share a little bit of tips which is i gained during SLAB course (attended at UKM- very informative)...so what we need to do in order to further study are:

  1. Approach appropriate supervisors....
  2. Get the offer letter/ sv letter (make sure to have back up plan, in case our first application is rejected..so we could proceed with second application and our aim still on the right route)
  3. Sit for IELTS...make sure our aim is to get save band level...means at least 6.5, no matter where we'll be approved to study either abroad (Asia or others) or local, we still could use that IELTS..so selamat duit...IELTS sekarang dah RM550..mahal tu...i did my aimed was to get band 7, because i think i wont drop a lot if my aim higher than 6.5, and it's true..actually IELTS is just a strategy, from practicing until answering the exam...
  4. In the proposal - try to put your supervisor paper as your reference...this is to show that your supervisor is the right person to supervise you on the chosen topic/field. Attach your supervisor's cv if needed...the cv should show the strength of the supervisor..(this is working too)
  5. The rest, tawakkal...what ever the result is from Allah (of course thru top management)
Why i'm too eager to further study?...one of the reason because this is my aim for 2009...besides, i don't want to do management tasks anymore...kekeke..this is true from my heart...this position is really burdened me enough...i don't say that i hate the task...i did my best all this while...but i think there are other members that suit for the position...and maybe he/she is very talented but haven't get the opportunity...i think this is the best moment for me to further study since my major task in the position has been completed...lets other talented members to do the rest, surely you need to do a lot of improvements...good luck my friends..

Huh...from now on, i have to set up my mind..tune my mind from servant to student...

Ya Allah jauhkan diriku dari sikap dan sifat MALAS dalam segala hal, semoga aku bersedia hadapi cabaran dan dugaan mendatang...amin