Bad News and Good News

Published by yantie under on 8:50 AM
I went through a tough weeks in previous 2 weeks..tough in terms of emotionally and psychically...

When march was started, i was really happy..because i've been waiting all this while to end my contract as a program leader...i think this is the time for me to stop being in management...and i realize that i'm not really the one should be in the management...but it doesn't mean i didn't do my job...i tried my best...the most critical task that i managed to settle was a new program...now i know which level i am in field of management...from 1-10, i can say i'm in 5...but the bad news is, my contract was extended to 2011..huwaaaaa....when i got the news, i'm really regret..i asked explanation from my dean, and she showed me the proposed list to NC, and my name wasn't there..but there were certain circumstances that lead to NC's decision, so from my experience, i don't want to put pressure on me, then i told to myself.."Ini dari Allah, Allah yang mengizinkan keputusan ini dibuat, ada hikmah semua ini"...maybe Allah blessed my prayer to have a lot of rezeki, so this is one of it...from bad news, i tuned it to good news...i tuned my mind to work harder for my program specifically and my faculty and university generally...please don't under estimate me...kekekkekekee...but my plan to further study in this year still on!!!!

Really Good News is i and we (faculty) received an approval letter from KPT to run our new program which is called Bachelor of Computer Science (Graphics and Multimedia Technology)...
Credit to myself because i was really struggle to finish the program most of the time alone..thanks to others members of management (Dean, Deputy Dean, Program Leaders) for supported me directly or indirectly and also to my program members although not so much involve in this task but at least help me in final touch up..so next semester, we gonna have our own student...time to work harder!!!!...

Untuk yang menyatakan ketua program dan pengurusan rasa terlalu eksklusif dengan dapat elaun hingga tidak buat penambahbaikan kepada fakulti (dia rasa lah), anda silap...anda telah memperlihatkan diri anda yang sebenar dan menyebabkan secara peribadi saya merasa menyampah teramat dengan kata-kata anda yang tidak berasas...jgn terlalu mencari salah orang, muhasabah diri, jgn hanya pandai berkata-kata, tapi semua dusta!!!!