Promotion In Kolej Matrikulasi Gambang

Published by yantie under on 11:49 AM
Tomorrow i'm going to have talk session in Kolej Matrikulasi Gambang. Actually this is one of the tentative for our promotion program...and off course i need to prepare some slide for the presentation...my task is to talk about majoring in comp sc...so far, i have a little bit idea on this topic:

- Majoring in Comp Sc are:
1. Software Engineering
2. Networking
3. Graphics and Multimedia
4. Bioinformatics
5. .....
6. ....
7. ....

For each topic i'll talk on what will student learn, the final outcome, prospect job..

That's all what is in my mind right now..please give me some idea...i think there are a lot of majoring in Comp Sc...right?...

So, my brilliant friends, help me please...i need to prepare it this afternoon...:D